Sometimes, it’s nice to know you’re not alone when dealing with a health problem. Saint Clare’s offers a variety of support groups where you can share your experiences with others. Below is a sampling of these groups.
- IFSS Morris: Support Group for families caring for (Adult) individuals living with a mental illness.
- Postpartum and Perinatal Mood Disorders Support Group: support group open to mothers experiencing postpartum and perinatal emotional difficulties.
- Family Support Group for loved ones living with addiction (Boonton Twp.)
Visit our Behavioral Health Services page here.
- Saint Clare’s hosts a series of support groups for those with cancer and their families.
Visit our cancer Counseling and Support Groups page here.
New Jersey Self-Help Group Clearinghouse
- The NJ Self-Help Group Clearinghouse provides contacts for over 8,200 NJ support groups and over 1,100 national support networks for most illnesses, addictions, disabilities, bereavement, parenting and other stressful life solutions. The organization also helps individuals wanting to start a group. For more information call: 1-800-367-6274.
- Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital will host a monthly stroke support group. The group meets the first Thursday of every month in the Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital Auditorium. For more information, call 973-625-6479.