Saint Clare’s offers a full range of imaging services including hospital-based services for inpatients and outpatients, services for assisted living, rehabilitation, and long-term care facilities, and an outpatient center, Saint Clare’s Imaging Center at Parsippany Commons, conveniently located on Route 46 in Parsippany.
COVID CHANGES Updated 5/6/2021
- Open Monday-Friday, 7am – 4:30pm
Parsippany Commons Imaging Center:
- Monday-Friday – 7am – 4pm
- 4th Saturday of every month – 8:00 – 12:00pm
- We continue to schedule elective outpatient procedures
- We continue to accept walk in elective outpatient procedures
- Open Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:30am- 5:30pm
- Open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Open Saturdays, 7:30am – 11:30am
Contact diagnostic imaging at one of our four locations:
- Saint Clare’s Hospital/Denville: 973-625-6464
- Saint Clare’s Hospital/ Dover General: 973-989-3291
- Imaging Center at Parsippany Commons: 973-334-1006
If you will be visiting one of our locations for your imaging needs, please refer to our “Forms for Radiology Exams” page where you can print, complete, and bring these forms with you on the day of your appointment. Filling out these forms prior to your visit may reduce your wait times.
Payments and Insurance
At Saint Clare’s, we want to assist you in coping with your financial requirements. Saint Clare’s accepts a variety of health insurance and managed care plans. Co-insurance or co-payments are due at the time of service. Our staff at Saint Clare’s will collaborate with your physician to ensure pre-certification requirements are met.