Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
The Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) is a community-based program for adults with serious and persistent mental illness who require ongoing, intensive treatment.
For further information, contact us at 973-625-7138
PACT services are delivered by a multidisciplinary team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The team works in partnership with the client, family members and significant others, employers, health and mental health service providers, landlords, and other representatives of the community to him or her to achieve community integration, enhance quality of life, prevent unnecessary psychiatric hospitalization, and maximize independence.
Program for Assertive Community Treatment
Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health Denville
50 Morris Avenue
Denville, NJ 07834
PACT is built on the belief that people with mental illness should live and work in normal community settings. Its goal is to provide the assistance, support and services these individuals need to succeed. Implicit in the mission of the Program for Assertive Community Treatment, is the conviction that serious mental illness does not erase the absolute right to human dignity and to self-determination. Through its efforts, PACT seeks to bring about positive change and help individuals and their families lead more fulfilling and productive lives.
To provide ongoing support and involvement, services include:
- 24 hour/seven day per week availability
- Individualized and flexible treatment
- Direct assistance with medication and symptom management
- Intensive consumer medication education and support
- Facilitation of an optimally supportive environment
- Direct assistance with and instruction in critical life tasks
- Assertive outreach and in-home skills training and support
- Rapid and flexible response to potential crises
- Partnership with family/significant others