Locations & Patient Care Services
It is our mission to provide behavioral and psychiatric care to the communities we serve in a way that is safe, effective, convenient, and respectful of our patients’ privacy and dignity. The following is a list of our locations and the services which can be obtained through each.
Available from Anywhere in Our Service Area/Hotline Services
Psychiatric Emergency/Crisis 24-Hour Hotline: For crisis assessment, intervention and referrals, our professional crisis therapists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To reach a member of our Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES) team, call 973-625-0280.
Crisis Intervention Services: For rapid access to crisis intervention and support in a setting that is separate from the medical facility, please contact our intake representative with your urgent concern. A professional therapist is available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist callers and schedule appointments. To reach our intake representative, call 973-625-0096.
Behavioral Health Services Central Access Helpline: For information on any of our programs or service locations, please call our toll-free Behavioral Health Services Central Access Helpline at 1-888-626-2111, available Monday through Friday from 8 am. to 6:30 pm.
The following services are available at various Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health facilities throughout the region. For more information – including addresses, direct phone numbers, and hours of operation – please visit the link for the service on our menu.
- Boonton: Alcohol and Chemical Dependency Services, Central Evaluation and Referral Service, Child/Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program; and the following Inpatient Programs & Services: Alcohol Chemical Dependency Unit, Adult Crisis Intervention Services, Children’s Crisis Intervention Services, Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Denville (Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital): Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Denville (50 Morris Avenue): Counseling Services for Adults, Children and Families, The Post-Partum Wellness Program, Enhanced Outpatient Program (EOP), Career Services, Intensive Family Support Services (IFSS) for Morris County, Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
- Denville (Wellness and Recovery Center): Crisis Intervention Services
- Parsippany: Counseling Services for Adults, Children and Families, The Post-Partum Wellness Program, Supported Housing, Transitions
- Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital: Psychiatric Medical Care Unit (PMCU)