Enhanced Outpatient Program (EOP)
The Enhanced Outpatient Program provides intensive support to individuals with a mental health or co-occurring diagnosis. The primary model of support is group therapy which includes a mix of insight-oriented groups, psycho-educational groups, and skill-building groups. Individuals are active members of their care and choose which groups to attend based on their individual needs and preferences.
For further information, contact us at 973-625-7026
Our approach is based on the models and principles of wellness, recovery, and resiliancy with individuals taking an active role in the development of his/her recovery goals. We acknowledge each person has unique strengths and abilities, and provide individualized plans of care tailored to meet the goals identified by each person.
- Comprehensive assessment and individualized recovery planning
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication counseling
- Development of Wellness and Recovery Action Plans (WRAPs)
- Structured group counseling and individual counseling
- Family counseling and support
- Case management and outreach
Our multidisciplinary team of behavioral health professionals includes licensed clinicians, advanced-practice nurses, and a care manager.
Enhanced Outpatient Program
Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health Denville
50 Morris Avenue
Denville, NJ 07834