Crisis Intervention & Emergency Care
The emotional and physical safety of patients’ as well as their loved ones is our priority. Saint Clare’s specially-trained crisis therapists are available around the clock to provide emergency care to those at home or in the community.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a psychiatric emergency, know that help is just a phone call away.
Psychiatric Emergency/Crisis 24-Hour Hotline: 973-625-6160.
- Crisis Intervention: 973-625-0096
- Behavioral Health Services Central Access Helpline:
1-888-626-2111 – Monday through Friday from 8 am-6:30 pm.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES): 973-625-6150
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES): 24-hour hotline can be reached at 973-625-0280
- Suicide Awareness: 973-625-6160
Psychiatric Emergency Services & Psychiatric Screening
25 Pocono Road
Denville, NJ 07834
To learn more about the warning signs and risk factors for suicide, visit:
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE) at www.save.org.