Saint Clare’s Health Again Receives Full Accreditation by The Joint Commission
Denville, NJ (December 2, 2019) – Saint Clare’s Health is proud to announce that it has again received full accreditation by The Joint Commission and is in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services based on “evidence of standards compliance” (EsC). Saint Clare’s Health received no conditional findings.
The accreditation by The Joint Commission was based on an unannounced full survey conducted for the purpose of assessing compliance with the Medicare conditions for hospitals through The Joint Commission’s Deemed Status Survey Process. Based upon the submission of Saint Clare’s evidence of standards compliance on November 5, the Joint Commission granted Saint Clare’s an accreditation decision of accredited with an effective date of July 2019. Accreditation is valid for three years. The Joint Commission is also recommending Saint Clare’s for continued Medicare certification.
This recommendation applies to the following locations:
- Prime Healthcare Services – Saint Clare’s, LLC d/b/a Saint Clare’s Hospital – Denville, 25 Pocono Road, Denville, NJ 07834
- Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health at Denville, 50 Morris Avenue, Denville, NJ 07834
- Saint Clare’s Behavioral Health Center at Parsippany, 1 Medical Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Boonton, 130 Powerville Road, Boonton, NJ 07005
- Saint Clare’s Hospital – Dover, 400 West Blackwell Street, Dover, NJ 07801
- Saint Clare’s Imaging Center at Parsippany, 3219 Route 46 East Suite, Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Wellness and Recovery Center, 4 Pocono Road, Denville, NJ 07834
- Lakeland Cardiology Center, P.A., 415 Boulevard, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
- Lakeland Cardiology Center, P.A., 765 Route 10, Suite 104, Randolph, NJ 07869
In receiving notification of the accreditation Catherine Abbott, MSN, RN, Director of Performance Improvement & Quality at Saint Clare’s Health, stated, “Continuous survey readiness is key since CMS is increasing the number of validation survey; therefore, rounds will continue to keep us prepared. I congratulate everyone involved.”